An RV Park located on beautiful Lake Wedowee.
At the Water’s Edge is a family owned RV Park located on beautiful Lake Wedowee. We offer RV campsite rentals (annual, nonresidential lease) directly on the lake.
Other amenities include private bathhouse for residents only and shoreline with several piers for easy access to the water.
Come and enjoy fishing, boating, camping, picnicking, and swimming. Come check out what our peaceful retreat on Lake Wedowee has to offer you and your family where WE Play. Eat. Sleep.
About Our RV Campground
Unplug and rewind in this peaceful retreat.
At the Water’s Edge (WE) has been a family-owned business since the Summer of 2015. We currently have 23 spacious sites and continually strive to improve our amenities, surroundings and offerings.
- All sites have full hook-ups, 30/50 amp electric, water, and sewer.
- Annual, non-residential leases include water and septic hook up. Alabama power is in the name of the resident.
- Annual rental fees vary depending on the amenities currently on the lot and if the lot is “lake front” or “lake view”.
The campground is nestled between tall pines and hardwoods, with a beautiful shoreline on Lake Wedowee. Come and enjoy the peace and serenity of this area.
WE is a peaceful retreat where you can “unplug” and “rewind”.
Come enjoy “Lake Life”, where WE Play. Eat. Sleep.
View Our Campground
Scroll through the slide show below to get a first hand look at our campground and RV Camp sites.
All the comforts of home.
- Reservations are required.
- Annual rental is also available
- We are a pet-friendly RV park; however, pets must remain on a leash at all times in the park
- There is an additional charge for pets inside the cabin area
- We also request that you pick up after your pets
- No aggressive pets allowed on the property
Cabins #1 and 2- $95 plus tax
Weekly – (we pay electric )
Cabins #1 and 2 – $500 plus tax
Monthly – (plus Electric, we pay water )
Cabin #1 – $900 plus tax
Cabin #2 – $1100 plus tax
Check in: 4:00 PM
Check out: 12:00 PM noon
Take A Virtual Tour of One of Our Cabins
Dry Boat Storage
Safe, Secure, On-Site Storgae
At the Water’s Edge (WE) offers safe, secure storage for boats and RV’s on-site.
Dry boat storage provides easy access for all types of boats. This is the perfect solution for someone looking to store their boat at the water at any time of the year.
Annual rental varies depending on if the slip is fully enclosed or gaited.
Dry Boat Storage Rates
- Fully enclosed: $950.00 annual rental
- Gaited: 700.00 annual rental
Coming Soon …
Primitive camping is being developed within designated areas of the park. Primitive camping is “backcountry camping” and forgoes amenities we are accustomed to such as running water, electricity and pampering.
Independence and self-reliance are the name of the game. Make sure you come prepared and bring all the supplies you’ll need for your outdoor adventure. Think food, water and basic tent shelter as WE Play. Eat. Sleep.